Friday 13 January 2017

My Wife’s Pussy Fucked By Servant

I am Ram from Delhi. I am 31 years of age and married to a beautiful woman Hansa. I am working in marketing and sales department and most the times I am under a lot of stress. Cigarettes and drinking used to help in the start of the career; but they are mere companions now. Due to this excessive work load and stress I am looking old due to those grey hairs and wrinkles on forehead. No man in this world thinks himself to be incompetitive in bed; but he is made to realize this. And same held true for me; when Hansa made me feel weaker. I used to fuck my wife’s pussy twice in a month and I think that was not enough for her. I knew it when I saw her being fucked by our servant Nilesh. And this real life incident I am narrating as a wife sex story for you all.

My Wife Was Sex Deprived


Nilesh is working in our house for last 2 years. He is a bihari bhaiya ji. He is not a young lad but an uncle ji. He must be aroud 39-41 of age with thick moustache and protruding tummy. He smokes bidi and chews tobacco. Though I don’t allow him smoke and take tobacco when he is working in our house. Earlier he had his wife and daughter here only. But he said he can’t bear the expenses and sent them back to his hometown.

It was windy evening in July and rain was also pouring in drops. My sales meeting with one of the client was cancelled due to this weather. I thought of leaving early and packed my briefcase. I started towards home and the rain increased drastically as I reached home. I was half wet running from car to the main gate. I took out my key and opened the main gate. The hall area was empty. Generally Hansa greets me there only. I took a towel and wiped the rain drops on my hairs. I though Hansa must be out. I went towards kitchen and had sips of cold water. It was too early today; and 2 more hours were left to my regular my home coming timing.

And I heard moaning sounds from Hansa’s bedroom. I was stuck and shocked. Why was she moaning now? Was she having some sort of pain? I almost ran towards the bedroom. As I neared the bedroom I could hear the moans nicely. They were not the painful moans instead those were the pleasure moans. For a moment I thought Hansa was masturbating in the bedroom. And I cursed myself for not giving her enough space and time. I thought of peep in through the key-hole.

And there came the biggest shock of my life. As I looked from the key-hole; the scene was a servant madam fucking. Hansa was bent on the couch and Nilesh was fucking her pussy from behind. I could clearly see both of them as they did not bother to dim the light. Well, why they would care. It was me who was early, they must have been on the routine timings only. Nilesh was poking his big black dick in my wife’s fair and hot pussy. Hansa was so sex greedy that she did not ask Nilesh to use protection as well. His dick was ramming my wife’s pussy without any protection. Hansa was moaning loudly as that dick was almost double compared to mine and at least 1 and half time thicker. Hansa was shaking her ass and helping Nilesh in making that perfect doggy style fucking with her.

Nilesh Fucked Wife’s Pussy And Ass


I was helpless seeing this fuck show. I was a poor guy who was watching his wife’s pussy being fucked by a bigger dick than his. Nilesh was spanking Hansa’s ass and fucking her more and more fast.

After fucking her for 2 more minutes like that Nilesh said, Madam pichhe daalne do na bahut din se nahi maari aap ki gaand. (mam, let me fuck your ass, it has been time since I ass fucked you).

Wow, Hansa never let me fuck her ass but Nilesh was lucky bastard to have that pleasure.

Hansa said, daal de jaha daalna hai tujhe. Tere sahab ka chhota lund to chut bhigota bhi nahi aur dhal jaata hai. Nilesh tu hi mera asli husband hai jo itne mahino se mujhe khush rakh raha hai. (Do as you wish Nilesh. Your boss’s dick does not even wet my pussy and it withers. You are my true husband.)

I was feeling ashamed on myself now. Nilesh took out his dick from my wife’s pussy and palced it on her asshole. Hansa helped him setting it up on right place. With a slight jerk Nilesh pumped his dick inside. Hansa moaned with pain this time. Nilesh bent and started kissing Hansa on her lips. He was pumping his dick in and out of Hansa’s sexy ass. Hansa started to enjoy this hardcore anal sex in a minute only. I could see her big ass move up and down to compensate the jerks given by Nilesh. Nilesh was fucking ass while his hand was rubbing my wife’s pussy. Both of them were breathing heavily now.

And Nilesh took out his dick from ass now. He started shaking it and a huge load of cum came out. All that cum was spread on my wife’s pussy and ass. Hansa herself spread it all around her genitals. They seperated and I ran towards my car.

I took a round and came back to my house in 10 minutes. And Hansa greeted me in the hall as if nothing had happened. And I though; were they fucking everyday just like this?

Friends what do I do now? Shall I divorce Hansa, I don’t have any proof against her at the same time. I can’t say anything to Nilesh also. I don’t want him to defame me in society!

No comments:

Post a Comment