Thursday 19 January 2017

I Saw My Father In Law Fucking My Wife

             

My Father In Law fucks My Wife ( His Daughter)

Me and my wife went to visit her father, I was asked by my wife to go get some things from the store. When I came back a hour later, I heard the bed rocking and heard moaning I thought oh my god dad is getting lucky. I looked around the house didnt see my wife. I opened my father in law bedroom door a crack and saw him fucking his daughter my wife., I watched for a while it was exciting to see her getting laid. They stopped so i turned around grabbed the groceries and went back to the car acted like I just got back. Walked in dad was in his robe and wife was in hers. They acted if nothing happened but few weeks later I walked in on them fucking and she told me he has fucking  her for years and that my step daughter was his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment