Saturday 14 January 2017

Indian Uncle Seducing her niece

Hi friends I am an Indian girl living in a small town of Sasaram. The story is about my uncle who has been associating with me from begining. He loves me from start. He taught me, he raised me and he has the right to touch me kiss me from the begining. Now when I am getting adult, his behavior continues. It was my 18 birthday. A small party was there in the home. Guests came and we celebrated the party at home only. My dady and mom reside in another city. So uncle is my gurardian now.

Now Party was over. I was feeling sleepy due to it was late night. Aunt was sleeping in her room and uncle had to sleep in his room, I am the alone child in the home because uncle has no child. So they said my dady to stay me with them so that they don’t feel alone.

I was changing my cloths, I put off my top and jeans. Now I was in my bra and pantie. Then suddenly some one knocked the door. I was wondering that who can knock my door. I just put the towel around me who covered my teen titties and small ass and opened the door. I felt ashamed as he was uncle who knocked my door. He was having a bottle of wine in his hand and I got that he had already having some pags of whisky signature. He was an ocassional drinker and always had control while he was drunk.

I asked that what was the issue. I said – “what is the problem uncle?” uncle replied nothing dolly, I am feeling tired and there is some problem in sleeping. I asked what is the problem then he said that lets talk. May be I can feel sleepy. It is some mental restlesness that I am not getting slept.

I asked ok uncle and sat in towel around me, coz I was not able to ask him to go outside the room and it was not suitable to change my cloths before him. He was gazing at my towel. He started talking me frankly. So dolly are you having friends? I told that there are few good friends in the classroom who are girls. He emphasized – only girls? Is that ok? You are now adult. You must have some boyfriends? And he smiled!

Drunk Indian uncle started hot chat with niece on birthday


I said him that it is not like that. No boy is my friend as I think I am not beautiful. He reacted – Who says that you are not beautiful? I bet that you are beautiful and boys will get crazy when they will watch you. It may be that you are studying in a girls school so that you are not having boys around you.

I knew that there are many boys including the watchman of the college who used to gaze at my boobs who are apparent in school dress. I knew that there are several boys from the same colony who used to stare at my ass and boobs, but I didn’t feel it necessary to describe my uncle. I was trying to find the way to get him out from my room, but uncle was determined to talk to me, perhaps he was finding the way to hotter talks to me.

Suddenly he poured few more wine in the glass and had it. Now he was in ecstassy. He told me that its your first birthday of adult life and you must dance on this great occasion. I was hesitant and knowing that my towell will easily drop bellow and I will be surely naked before my drunk uncle during this dance session.

Drunk Indian uncle dancing and fucking his niece


Suddenly he got my hands around his neck, putting one hand in my belly he started dancing – Mausam Bhiga Bhiga …….. and what happened that was expected. My towell slept away and I was now in pantie and bra. He was watching my Indian bra and pantie now. He put his hands inside my pantie and started fondling my ass.

I was feeling the sensastion of incest thoughts. Uncle was well built at 40s and his muscles were tight. He was driving each action and step of dance. He was now trying to finger my ass while dancing. I murmured – “ this is not right uncle”. He replied in cold trembling voice, it is my right babe. I have made you grow, I have taken care of this age. And this is my right to do anything with you. I had no answer. I was feeling horny itself.

I was a virgin and my uncle was undressing me now. I surrendered before him. He was now putting off  my panties and he undressed me. He started pinching and chewing my nipples, he kept my ass fingered with wet fingers with his saliva. Now he spitted on my ass. Opened my asshole and started fingering with middle finger. I was groaning, because my little ass was not habituate of this action. Suddenly uncle pulled his monster cock outside, The desi Indian cock was amazing and roaring before my pussy. I was trembling with fear and asking uncle to leave me alone.

But he never stopped. He put his hands on my mouth so that I could not make so much noise. I was enjoying the acts but was fearing about the consequences of getting that monster cock inside. He put slow jerks in my pussy with his penis. My virgin Indian pussy was about to explode. He took impersonal movements while fucking me. He broke my hymen, the bed was wet with blood. After fucking my pussy, uncle spurted in my cunt. Filled it with the cum. White curd was pouring out of my pussy.

Uncle have had some more wine and then he chased the wine with beer. I was sucking his dick to get it stiffened again. It got harder again and this was turn to fuck my Indian ass. I was lying on my stomach and my Indian ass was exposed before my uncle. He was spanking it slowly. He spitted on my hole and put his fingers to stretch my lil bum hole. He put then his monster Indian dick on my lil hole.

Again I was feeling tough and troublesome to take that cock inside me. A desi Indian cock can teach your ass a lesson. It was penetrating my anus very roughly. He never made it wet and fingered my pussy while fucking my Indian ass from behind. Great experience of  Indian incest fuck session was given by my uncle on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment