Thursday 26 January 2017

Cousinly love

 

Hi desi folks. i’m rohit. i live in houston right now. i’ve been here for about 8 years now and enjoying it since the first day i came here. i came to houston with my parents to my uncle and aunty’s house. their daughter, my cousin kajal and i are the same age. she is just 2 months older than me. . now when i saw kajal for the first time, my cock grew in my pants…really. she was the sexiest creature i ever saw in my life. she was just so sexy.
She was born here in U.S. so maybe she must be the first U.S. girl i saw then. whatever it was. my cock grew in my pants. kajal is the only child of my uncle. she showed me around the house. she showed me her room. her friend shilpa, who lived next door showed up there. kajal introduced me to shilpa. wow. shilpa was very beautiful and sexy, but not sexier than kajal. oooooooooohhhh. i was like in a paradise with 2 beautiful girls. all 3 of us, same age. then i started getting closer and closer to shilpa. we liked each other. but i was more attracted to kajal. everytime i saw her, my cock would pop up right there without any shame. i think she noticed it. then it was already a week i’ve been in houston. one evening, i locked my room and went to the bathroom and sat on the camode. i didn’t lock the bathroom door as my room was already locked and i so i pulled my pants down and started jacking off. i was fantasizing about fucking kajal. my head was up and eyes shut tight. then i didn’t know that kajal had the key to my room, so she opened it and came in there. she saw me in the bathroom and came up there. i didn’t know she was there, so i kept on stroking my cock. kajal saw me jacking off and she got turned on. she sat on the floor and just came closer to my cock. she didn’t touch it, but just moved her face around it like she was really sucking it. she was rubbing her clit and licking her tongue. i still didn’t know she was there.( i know i this because she told me later what she did in there.) then i came in front of her. i was moaning and i shot a load right on her face. i was shaking and then i opened my eyes and boom……… i was shocked!!!! kajal was sitting right there in front of me, on the floor. i got soooooooo scared at that time. i couldn’t say anything. she left the room without saying anything. then we saw eachother at the dinner table, but didn’t say a word. after dinner, we just left for our room and straight went to bed. it was 11 p.m at night and i couldn’t sleep. and o i came to houston in summer so we didn’t have to go school for about 2 more months. then suddenly kajal came to my room. she couldn’t sleep either. she asked me who was i fantasizing about and i told her that i was fantasizing about her.
She jumped on the bed and we started kissing each other hard. she hold me tight in her arms and my hands were in her beautiful brown hair, holding it tight. she had beautiful hair. brown and thick and about 5 inches longer than the shoulder length. mmmmmmm we kissed each other soooo much. i was on top of her. i started biting her lips hard, but not that hard to make her hurt. she liked it. both of us were turned on. i bite her lips, then her chin, and kissed her cheeks and bite em. she was giving soft moans. aaaaaaahhh…it was great feeling. then i started kissing her ears. i licked her ears and bite it. she was out of control. kajal moaned and moaned. i was getting so much excited by her aaaaaaaaahhhs and uuuuuuhhhhhhhs and ooooooohhhhs… i didn’t stop at all. it was our first experience. i kissed and bite and licked all over her face. oooooooo it was so great. then i started licking her neck and went down. i took her shirt off and then her bra. her nipples were soooooo hard and were poking out. i put my lips on her nipples and started sucking them. she lifted her body as she couldn’t take it any more. her tits were small, but i was enjoying as it was my first time. i bite her nipples. oooooooo i just love biting all over her body. it was soooooo sooooooo great. i went down some more and gave her a big kiss on her belly button. she moaned loudly. i licked it like a dog. kajal never experienced anything like this before. ooooooooooo i looked at her face smiling and moaning. she looked sooooo beautiful.
Then kajal told me to eat her pussy. i was really surprised. i asked her how do i do that? she knew all these because she had seen x-rated video before, so she told me to take her underwear out and to lick and kiss and bite her pussy. so i said okay. why not!! let me try it. i took her underwear out and started liking it with my tongue as she told me. oooooouuhhh we enjoyed it sooooo much. i licked it and kissed it and bite it for about 10 mins. then she started moaning louder and faster. she was sooooo much out of control. she said she was going to cum. and she came and i kept on looking at it. wow. then she got up and threw me on the bed and started doing me the same way i did her. she started biting my lips……oooooooooouuuuuhhhhh……. let me tell u how that felt………mmmmmmm…then she started biting my ears….ooooooooooohhhhhh god…. oooooooooohhhhhhhh… i was moaning…this was just a beginning of my great sexperience….i couldn’t take it… i put my hands in her hair and started pulling it… making her to stop kissing and licking my ears. but i couldn’t. we were just enjoying it sooooooo much.
And then she went down on me…just the way i did it…oooooooooohhhhhhh god and then she went down on my cock. my cock was springing high. uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhh… she didn’t play with it…but she just took it in her mouth and started sucking it fast and hard…..!!! and then faster and harder each time……….ooooooooo kajal…i was screaming….. i was enjoying it sooooooo muchhhhhh…. ooooooohhhhhh….she just went up and down on my cock…..oooooohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss yessssss…. she sucked it sooooooo hard….up and down… slurping at my cock…harder and faster… i hold her hair sooooooo tight….i wanted her to stop and give me a break and a time to breath. but she didn’t!!! she didn’t care how hard i pulled her hair, but instead she was enjoying it. ooooooohhh both of us were just sooooooo turned on.!!!! she kept on sucking it…in and out…in and out…squeezing my balls…i couldn’t take it really… i lifted my body and kissed her hair sooooo hard and fast… and again fall down on my back… now i was going to cum….and the sperm exploded off my cock……uuuuhhhhhhh… still she didn’t stop. she kept on sucking it and ate my cum…ooooooooooohhh i was shaking…my whole body was shaking…i was like oooooo kajal please stop now. it was hurting me soooo much. but she didn’t stop. she kept sucking my cock until it shrinked…!!! and then she fell on me and we fall asleep. this went on for about 30-40 minutes. and this was just a beginning of our sex tour. after 3 hours of sleep. we woke up again. and kajal told me to fuck her. she didn’t have to give me a blowjob or anything. my cock was already rocking hard. i got up and put her legs on my shoulders and started giving her in her clit.
My cock went in and out and in and out… and faster and faster every minute. she was moaning in pleasure…ooooooo rohit…ooooo rohit… she was calling out my name….”ooooo rohit…fuck me…fuck me fast…ooo ooo rohit do it…” then i laid on her and started kissing and fucking her at the same time…my hands rubbing in her hair…..mmmmmmmmm…it was soooo great… then she got on top of me and started jumping on my dick… up and down…mmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooohhhh oooooooyesssssssss… it was great….mmmmmmmmmmm…. i was holding her hands tight…and she was holding mine tighter… i opened my eyes…and saw her beautiful face covered with her beautiful hair. it looked soooooo sexy. we fucked like that for over 10 minutes then i told her that i was going to cum… and oh oh…she went there again on my cock… ooooooooo she is the best cock sucker…uuuuuuhhh she just sucked it sooooooo fast, without stopping for a second….ooo kajal kajal…oooooooo i was holding her hands sooooooooo tight now … ooooooo and then suddenly i came on her…she licked it and eat it… and gobbled it… and then she went back to her room… since then we’ve been fucking each other for about 7 years. until last year when she got married and moved away from houston. i haven’t seen her since then. in the next letter. i’ll write about how we had a threesome with me, kajal, and shilpa. shilpa moved from to houston and we have a great time. i had the best sex in my life only with kajal. nobody yet has given me more fun than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment