Monday 30 January 2017

My Sister’s Story

 

This is a long story because I want to let u all know from the beginning that how I and my friend Ali get into this great adventures of our lives. Now I was 16 yrs old and my friend Ali was 18 yrs old, when one day I was sitting in his room discussing bout girls sexy and beautiful girls whom we can fuck. Now we were discussing bout girls when Ali ask me “if u don’t mind may I tell u one name I like the most to fuck her “, I said ya sure ”he said “Alia” My elder sister 9 yrs elder then me. I gave a slap on his face and said ”O ya, I like your sister too”. On which we both split up and never saw each other face for a week.
When I went home I was in fire,I entered in my house and saw Alia.
I have four sisters,all elder then me.Let me explain u bout Alia, she is really sexy nice creamy body 5’7” long legs long brown hairs, small breasts at that time infact 34d brown nipples hairy pussy, one thing we all are natural blonde, so all hairs in our body r brown, and most of all hairy pussy which is my weak point.
That night I went to sleep but all the time I was thinking bout her and for the first time my 6 or 7” cock erect, I cant believe my self I am getting aroused on my sisters thought. Anyway when I woke up in the morning I decided to see her body anyhow, so I start taking my chances by watching her when she was in her room that when she would change her clothes. After two or three days I saw her. She and I were alone in our four-room apartment when she told me that she was going to take a bath. I from the keyhole start watching her, when she unbuttoned her kurta and removed it from her body I was like fuck look at her, she was not wearing bra I saw her breasts or (mummay) ummm I was like ummm then she removed her shalwar and I saw her pussy full of hairs as if she didn’t ever cut them, I saw her long legs and then she went in the bathroom. I went to another bathroom and masturbate on her and I had the finest masturbation ever before.
At night I went to Ali’s house and told him the whole story and said” yaar too sahee keh raha that yaar ,who waqahee baree chiknee hai”,Ali asked me” who koon” I said “Alia yaar Alia,main ajj ous per muth maar ker arha hoon “and he smiled and said see I was telling u that she is one of those girls ,I said ok yaar ok. After that we both took a bath masturbate on her and went. Few weeks later I planned to do something with her.
She was a hot girl I saw her many times masturbating and many times she used to get franked with me, she took bath three times a day, and every time she masturbate, then she later start sleeping in a c throw nitty and without bra but panty, I was very attached to her and after this I start spending my time with her, I think she got the idea cause she liked to tease me by giving me a pro look or randi key turha dektee thee.
One day when we were alone she again told me was going to take a bath, I said ok when she went I noticed she didn’t locked the door so first I saw her from keyhole and then when she went to bathroom I decided to check her in, but it was a trap when I entered in her room she was standing behind the door .I was dead and ran back to my room, after half an hour she get out of the bathroom and came to my room she called me, and when I saw her she was in her nitty without bra I could see her erect nipples, I said I am sorry don’t tell this to mom or dad Ill not do it again and I started to cry, she came to me and said standup I obeyed her she said look here when I saw her face she slowly moving her lips to my face and then she kissed me first I didn’t opened my mouth but then when I realize that she wants it too I let her slipped her tongue in me and we kissed for five minutes then she ask me to relax she took me in her room and said tum mujhe chodna chatey hoona, chodlayna magar yeh batao tum aisay too naheen thai phir yeh kaisay, then I told her all the story bout Ali but I didn’t tell her that we use to sex eachother. She saidhummmok then she called Ali and ask what is it about she called him,she just jumped at him and start kissing him, Ali without taking a minute grab her gand and kissed her then he saidaaj tum ko chodoongaa buhot tarpaya hai tumnai meri jaanand she just moaning ummm ummm shaeeeeeee hai and then she guided him to the room where I was watching all that when he saw me he said see I told u she need main nai kaha that I say lund chaheyai, buhot kharish thee I say she undressed him and start sucking his cock. I tell u bout Ali he is just like a niger black guy 510 strong build enough to satisfy her and I m 59 thin not much stronger and cant control myself, and she new that so her main priority was Ali she sucked her cock drink his cum and then she told him to rest reng then until she will take care of me then she said haan too meray bhai,kiya chayee,and then she start playing with my cock I was out in two minutes but I cum very much then Ali in quantity she cant drunk all of mine but still she was hungry she turned back and told us that abb main chatee hoon keh tum doonoo aiksat mujhee choodoo,aik meri chot main aur dosra meri gand main then she said Ali I want u in my gand cause yours much bigger and fatter then my brothers one, and we both fucked her she came a dozen of times moaning loudly, I came first and Ali he came after half an hour he really fucked her bad they both were moaning and at last we took a bath hurrily cause our parents and my sister sadaf younger then Alia but 9 yrs elder then me have to come.
We fucked Alia almost everyday sometimes in my house sometimes Alis house and some times in car. We fucked her lot for 3 yrs then she got married and went to USA ,since marriage she came just once to Pakistan (Karachi),and we both fucked her four times, she got changed very much.Now her figure is 36c-32-38 or maybe 40 ,I luv her gand in fact we both luv her gand now.
One thing was really very special about her that after the first time she always sleeps with me and literally her first suhaag raat was with me. And I swear that what she did with me in those nights I cant forget her way of getting fucked. She really was and is a beauty,when after her marriage she came to Pakistan I mean Karachi I cant believe she was totally changed her small 34 boobs just looked to be around 36c.

No comments:

Post a Comment