Monday 19 December 2016

Son fucked her mom's pussy




Hello friend, my name is Rahul and I am 23 years old. Today I am very happy as I am going to share one of my real, romantic incidents of life. I wish to thank everyone who is here for reading these stories with lots of interest and pleasure.



First of all, let me introduce my family to you. I belong to a small village and our house is in between of our farms. We are three members in family my mother, my father and I. I have just finished my BA final exams and waiting for the results. As I have completed my studies, so most of the time, I be at home only. My father is 50 years old and he is a sick man. Due to sickness, he is very week. My mother age is 45 and she is very beautiful. My mother is fair in color and her figure is very hot. Her boobs are big and rounded in shape and they are always shown our from her blouse. My mother herself do all house hold works, due to this she is very fit have very sexy body. We belong to a upper class farmer family and have plenty of land. We have very big house including 4 bedroom, drawing room, bathroom and kitchen. All members have their separate rooms for privacy.



Now, I am telling you the actual incident my friends. It happened 6 months before. One day, the elder son of my mother brother died and all family went there. They stay on few kilometers from our house. As I told you that my father is a sick man, so papa and I came back to home and my mother stayed back for some days. She came back after 1 month. Everything was going fine and one day, my mother called me and said – I want to talk to you Rahul. I instant replied – please tell me mom. Anything really important. Then she said – I am feeling very shy. Ones again I said – please share it to me mom, I will not share with anyone. She said – Rahul, I have missed my periods since last 2 month. I was shocked after listing this, my mother never had such talks with me. Then I thought, I have grown now and I know everything about sex and I love sex very much. I replied to mom, what can I do in this? She said – BĂȘte, I think I am pregnant. You go to city and get some medicine for abortion. I told her – papa is already gone to city for getting his medicines. You must ask him to get the medicines for you.



She again replied – I can’t. I don’t have sex with your father since last 2 years. And if he been aware about this, he will annoyed and will get me out from this house. She was requesting me again and again and begging me to get the medicines for her. I was in shock but I gave a hand to my mother and asked her to tell me the complete story. She told me that her bother younger son who is 25 years old fucked my mother for 3 nights and due to shyness, my mother was not able to share the same with anyone in family. I was very angry with him but my mother advised him that I should not do any foolishness else she will have bad name in society. I was shocked, I was annoyed and I was helpless. I had not slept that night and went to city next morning and got the medicine for my mother.



After taking those medicines, her period started after 1 day. She thanked me or time went on. One day, I was working on computer and my mom came into my room. Her boobs were shown well from her blouse. I was feeling so horny after seeing mom’s boobs and went to bathroom and did masturbation on my mother name. Since that day, I wanted to fuck my mom as her boobs made me horny and I passionately wanted to lick those and suck those big boobs. I was dreaming about her, dreaming about hardcore sex with her. One night, I had collected my all courage and came to my mother’s room. When she saw me, she got up and asked for reason to come in night. I directly came on pointed and said – I want to fuck you. My mother was snow faced after listening and said – are you out of your senses? Why are you talking non-sense? I am your mother.. how can it be possible? Then I told her – I had helped you and also not told about your pregnancy to anyone, then why do we not have sex?



After some argue, she agreed and said – OK Rahul. But this must be in between you and me. No one must be known about this. I nobbed my head in yes direction locked her room from inside. I came close to month and took her into my arms. I put my lips on her lips and started kissing her. My dick was hard and horny by now and my mother took it in her hands and started pressing and rubbing. Our lips were locked in between eachother lips and we were kissing wild and then after sometime, I asked her to remove her clothes. He removed all clothes got completely nude. After seeing my mother’s nude body, I had lost my control over me. Her boobs were in well shape, round and very big. Her pink tits over rounded boobs were adding sexiness of my mother. I caught her both boobs in my hands started pressing.



Those were so big and my hands was not able to completely grab those. She hugged me very tight and she was moaning ahahahahah ahahahahah oooohhhhhhhhhh.. then, I have also removed my all clothes and been nude. After seeing my big dick, she said – now you look like a grown man. She had taken my dick in her hands and started rubbing it gently and started doing my masturbation. She took my dick in her mouth and licking her. After giving hard lick, she said to me – please don’t waste time. Please fuck me hard. I got to know that my mother was very horny now and then I asked to lay on bed. She been on bed and opened her legs. Now, I could see her beautiful, pink, not clean shave pussy. She had little black bushed on her pussy.



I opened her pussy door from my one hand and found, her pussy become red from inside and was looking awesome. I established myself between her legs and put my dick on her pussy and pushed my dick hard. Her pussy was very wet and I dick placed inside in very first shot. She starting shouting now as my big dick had completely dig her pussy from inside. Her voice and moaning motivating me for forceful pushes. My speed was going fast and hard with every stroke. We have almost 20 minutes of fucking that time and after some fast and hard master strokes, I released my cum inside her pussy and she also cummed in sometime. I fucked my mom 3 times that night. Now, she has installed copper-T inside her pussy, so that we can have free minded fucking. Now, we both are open to each other and have wild fucking time almost everyday.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment