Tuesday 20 December 2016

My sexperience with office colleague



                    
I am currently 45 years of age. The incident that I am going to describe happened when I was 37 years. I used to go to office on Sundays at times to catch up with pending work. On one of those instances,
I had my secretary also come, since there was a lot of secretarial work also to be done. My Secretary was about 30 years of age, a spinster and not the most attractive woman around. While working, she was sitting opposite to my desk and while working,
our feet happened to touch each other. I thought that it was by accident and moved away my feet away. After sometime, they again touched each other. This time it seemed deliberate, and I looked at her. She was looking at me with a very inviting look on her face.
When I did not move my feet away this time, she took that as my acceptance and became a bit more active with our feet touching exercise!! Since there were a few of our colleagues around, we did not let anyone know what was happening below the desk.
We continued for some time. At lunch time, most of our colleagues left the office, leaving both of us behind. Asha (that’s her fictitious name) went over to her desk to carry on the work on her computer. Since she was doing my work,
I went behind her chair to see the work that she was doing. She took this opportunity to lean back and rest her head on me while working. By this time, I was heated up to a certain extent, and looking at her willingness, I put my hand over her shoulder while guiding her on her work.
When she did not object to this, I slowly started pressing her shoulder and started moving my hands slowly towards her breasts. She froze for some time, put her hand to my hand so as to stop it, but left it after some time. I took this as a que and put my hand over her breasts.
She just froze and closed her eyes, with her lips slightly open. I started pressing her breasts and slowly started pressing her nipples over her blouse. They were hard by that time. She was moaning very softly, urging me to press her nipples harder.
I responded by moving my hand inside her blouse and pressing her nipples very hard. I then moved my other hand also to her other breast and pressing both her nipples very hard, making her moan a bit more louder.
I leaned over and kissed her open lips, forcing my tongue inside her mount. She also responded with her tongue and this went on for a few minutes. Knowing that the lunch time was getting over, we separated and carried on with our work.
In the evening, she suggested that I should drop her home, that day. Since it was evening, I suggested that we go for a drive before I dropped her home, which she readily agreed to. Since it was almost dark by then,
she took the courage to place her hand on my thighs and slowly move her hand over my now excited jhonny. We were driving on the ECR road, and in the darkness, she started to unzip my pants. I allowed her to do so by raising my hips, and she took out my 9” johny.
I was excited and finding it very difficult driving in that posture, and suggested driving to one of the by-lanes to the beach and parking there, to which she readily agreed to. We parked on a dark corner, and I suggested that we shift to the back seat, to which she readily agreed to.
The moment we shifted to the back seat, there was no containing her. She broke upon me, asking me to do whatever I wanted to with her. I started by giving her a passionate kiss on her open lips, while my hands moved to her breasts.
I slowly opend her blose and since she had a front opening bra, that also got opened very easily. Her breasts were small with erect hard nipples.I took her nipples in my mouth and kneeded her nipples with my teeth softly.
Asha started moaning, while with my other hand went on to her other breast and started pressing her nipples very hard. Here she started moaning very loud, urging me to be rough with her!! Slpwly I shifted my other hand on to her thighs and raised her sari.
I was surprised to find that she was not wearing any panties. When I looked at her, she told me that she was expecting this to happen and had removed her panties in the office itself!! She had a lot of pubic hair which I seperated to reach her clit and her cunt.
The moment my fingers touched her clit, she let out a long groan and clamped her thighs together, imprisioning my fingers on to her clit. I slowly started pressing her clit between my thumb abd forefinger, making her moan even louder.
She was getting wet all over and after having excited her clit, I inserted my middle finger in her cunt all the way. She was now getting extremely excited and was raising her hipe to give me more access to her cunt.
Slowly, I inserted two finger and on her request, one more and started finger fucking her with my three fingers in. She was now going wild scratching my neck and moaning loudly. I continued to suck her nipples hard,
bitting them and finger fucking her fast, and her moaning was getting very loud. I could sense her hips tighteing and realised that she was going to cum any moment. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her lips open making all those lovely moaning sounds,
which excited me all the more. I a short while, with a shreik, she cummed all over my hands. She then opened her eyes and told that that was the first time she had an orgasm, and she wanted to give me a similar experience.
Saying this, she took out my johny and took him into her mouth and starting sucking him hard. It was the most heavenly experience that I experienced, and she seemed to be an expert cock sucker. I am short while, I knew that I was going to cum and warned her about the same.
She said that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. After a fewmore minutes, I came roaring into her mouth. She lapped up my cum completely and sat back satisfied completely. She wanted me to fuck her right there,
but looking at the cramped up space in the back seat of a Maruthi 800, I suggested that we need to find an alternative space more comfortable next time to do that. She agreed with reluctance.
Since it was late, and I knew that my wife would be wondering where I was, I dropped her home and went back, promising her that we would meet up again and enjoy ourselves more completely next time. I will be sharing my experiences with Asha with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment