Tuesday 20 December 2016

Cunt Fucking On New Year



Hello, my name is Sunny and once again; I am here to share my very latest cunt fucking incident which happened in New Year Night. We are three friends and all married and settled in life by now. My wife is pregnant and she is with my parent in my home town and I am staying in Delhi for my job. We all three was talking on phone 29th Dec evening and suddenly one of them charged up sand said – what a bore life? Let’s go GOA for New Year. I said – we will not get any booking and hotel. He told – we will see and he book flight tickets for all of us. 30th Dec evening we all met at Delhi airport and reached to GOA by 11:00 PM. We were really lucky that we got a room in a normal hotel. We thought we just need to sleep in room and we will spend most of the time either on sea or in parties. It was 31st Dec morning, and I got up early and my friends were still asleep. I have habit to go for morning walk, so I went on beach and was enjoying sunrise. Suddenly, I saw a middle age couple was in some problem. Husband was lying on beach and lady was looking someone for help.

I went there and asked for things. She said her husband suddenly fall down and was not responding. I dialled up SOS number which our hotel guy had given us at the time of check-in hotel. We took him to doctor and doctor said – nothing to worry, it was just a hangover as he drank heavily last night and due to this his blood pressure got low. Lady had taken deep breath and thanked for help. She had requested me to drop her husband to hotel room. I went to their hotel and went to her room. By now, her husband was ok and was talking to me. We both were introducing and he told me that they belong to Noida and their kids are in USA for study. He is a government servant and doing job there. Lady ordered tea for us and went for shower. When she came out from bathroom, I saw her first time properly. She must be 45-46 and have maintained body and his size was 36-32-38 which is enough to make a guy crazy. Atleast, my dick started giving salute to her but somehow, I controlled myself. I believe she had notice this because she came to me then and taken my hands in her soft hands and said thanking you help. My dick wanted to tear my pants and if husband was not there, I could rape her.

I was sweating and wanted to go as I was not able to control anymore. I went to her bathroom and masturbate and came back. I had taken my tea and came back to my hotel. I also left my phone number if she will be needed my help anytime. She also told me her name “Nisha”. We three friends were enjoying a party and we all are drinking. I was not expecting her call. Around 10:00 PM, I saw an unknown number and when I said – hello. I heard a female voice. She was Nisha. She said – hello Sunny. I am sorry to disturb you. You must be enjoying your night but if possible, can you come to my hotel. I reached there and found, her hubby was heavily drank again. He was misbehaving with her and Nisha was weeping sitting on sofa. I called up reception and asked for some Nibu Pani and also asked for a doctor. Doctor has given an injection to him and said – now he will sleep till morning. It was 11:30 PM by now. She thanked me and said – I am sorry, Sunny. I have ruined you New Year Eve. I said – No worries. She said – my mood is spoiled and if you don’t mind, can we have some walk on beach. My wife was pregnant; so, I had not sex since month and when I saw her sex body in morning, I really wanted to fuck her.

We went on beach and also enjoyed some show in between. We had reached to sea beach and she saw an alone place and asked me if we could sit there. I was thinking, if I take a lead, I can fuck her. Suddenly, we heard the cracker’s sound. It was 12:00 now and I hugged her and kissed her. As I put my lips on her lips, she caught my face and started playing my hairs. She was kissing me, smooching me hard. I was amazed and thought – she is very hungry. She said Sunny come on. You seem and good guy and help me now I need more help. I am very thirsty. Please fuck me. My husband can’t satisfy my sex desire anymore due to her drinking habit. Please fuck me. I was already thirsty as had not sex since many months. I started removing her clothes but She was more horny then me and don’t wanted waste more time. She took lead and removed my clothes and her clothes too. She pushed me on beach and came over me. She positioned her cunt on dick and sat down.

Her cunt was tight in that age. I was moaning ahahahahah … ahahahahah .. ooooooooooooo…and she was riding me and I had taken her boobs in my hands and she was sounding pleasure ahahahaha..oooo…yes…yes…yes…fast..fast. Now, I was also pushing my butts up to fuck her and after few fast strokes, she calmed down. She got cum and fell on me. I turned her now and pulled her legs and put those on my shoulders and positioned my dick on her cunt ones again and stroked hard. My dick went inside her cunt till last hand and she shouted aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa … oooo …please. It is going to down… please it is so deep. She was enjoying my dick and also moving her ass and wanted for deep fuck.  After 15 minutes fuck, I had released my cum inside her cunt and we been there for 15 minutes. Then, we dressed up again and went to her room and I had fucked her 2 more times that night in her room. Her husband was sleeping tight due to medicine and she was enjoying. I also fucked her asshole too. I came back to my hotel early morning and 2 days before, we all came together. We had taken different cabs and when she was going to sit in cab, she gave me a slip and asked me to on weekend. Let’s see what will happen next …..

No comments:

Post a Comment