Tuesday 20 December 2016

Humping sexy lady while traveling



                    
Hi friends, my name is RODIE, I am really enjoying the stories in this Human Digest, and it makes me write to you one of my REAL SEX EXPERIENCE with a lady while travelling. This incident happened recently when I was returning from Bangalore by VOLVO bus.
It all started at the office of travel agent while I was waiting for the bus to arrive at 8.00pm. While I was waiting at the office, suddenly I saw a ravishing looking aunty wearing a lovely transparent saree with a sexy figure arrive at the same place for the bus,
she was also coming in the same bus to hyderabad, we waited for 1hour for the bus and I cant stopped looking at her, then suddenly one of the office staff of that travels told us that the bus is coming at some other place,,so we have to go by walk for about half kilometre,
then it all started, I offered her some help with picking her luggage as she was travelling alone and she cant carry all the luggage alone, she readily agreed and we started introducing each other.
We reached the bus stop and waited for the bus for half an hour, during this 30 minutes we shared a lot of things and become very much friendly. When the bus arrive, I just cant imagined in my wildest dreams that she was holding the seat number just besides me.
Her seat number was 21 & mine was 22. oh my god I just could not believe my luck. The person in the bus ask her to adjust with a lady as she was travelling alone, but she refused to do that and instead agreed to travel sitting next to me.
Then I kept all my luggage at the top and she kept one bag near her legs. By that time I became realy cold with shivering. The bus started its journey and they played one hindi movie in the bus, neither I was interested in that movie nor she,
but we pretends to be seeing the movie but al our concentrations were at each others. After 3 hours at around 11.30pm the bus stopped at one restaurant for the dinner. I offered her some snacks and she asked me to bring only tea for her which I happily agreed.
After 20 minutes the bus started again and the movie goes on. I can see her chest from her transparent saree and she knew it that iam watching her. Now at around 1.00am in the night as soon as the movie got finished the driver
has closed the lights in the bus and we can hardly see anyone, it became dark, then the fun started. I PRETEND TO BE SLEEPING and my hand was touching her thigh as she was sitting so close to me, suddenly I took my hand off and kept it on her thigh,
by then she understood my intentions, and she responds to it. Slowly She took my hand and put it at her chest from under her pallu,ohhhh god it’s a heavenly feeling as soon as my hand touches her booobs, I started to insert my fingers inside her blouse,
and started touching her boobs, then slowly I started to put my hand below her waist, and she responds to it, she took one shawl from her bag to cover all our movements so that no one could see what we are doing, then I felt that she is completely ready for the action,
she covered her thighs with the shawl, and I started to lift her saree from the bottom and I put my hand inside her saree and touché her naked thighs, just can you imagine the feeling of that movement,
my DICK was already got hard with that acts and to my greatest surprise she puts her hand on my pant and tries to unzipped it, I helped her and I myself unzipped my jeans,by that time I already reached her SHAVED PUSSY
and started fingering her and I can feel her response by her touches, with one hand she was holding my hand and with her other hand she was MASTURBATING me, I was on the seventh heaven by her touch, I put all my three fingers in her already WET PUSSY
and started to give the stokes and I reached deep in to her pussy and she was enjoying it with in 5 minutes I CAME OFF with all my JUICE into her hand and she came in my hand, and that’s not all, we repeated the act and she made me
CUM twice in 20 minutes, and I mad her cum thrice, she was compleately exhausted with my performance, and she liked it and she wa ready for the third time. After that we slept really cool and in the morning at around 7.00 am we reached HYDERABAD,
Before she got off from the bus, she gave me her mobile number and asked me to call her anytime if I feel like having real sex. After that incident we are having regular sex as she really liked my performance and she enjoys sex with me, Tis is the most memorable trip of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment