Thursday 6 April 2017

Sex With Fiance

Hello friends, I am a very normal Indian girl like all reader who are reading my story and who always had a dream since her childhood to merry with a handsome prince but when see the real world, it is really beyond imagination. I belong to a small village and got married in my early 20s. Even not I, all of my friends got married on their early 20s and I was the last one who was getting married. My would be husband was 6 years elder than me and his build was like fighter man. When I saw her first time, I was scared as I had heard so many stories from my friends about sex, first night and dicks and pussy. When I best friend came back to home first time after her marriage. We closed our self in a room and she showed me her boobs and pussy. How her husband messed with her pussy but she was happy as her sexual desire was satisfied. We also did some naughty stuff same. We both got nude and compare our boobs and pussy. Her pussy hole been bigger than mine.


I was very nervous and wanted to meet Shravan before wedding. We met 2 days before and I indicated about our wedding night to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead and went back without saying any word. All wait was over and I was in my room on my wedding bed and was waiting for my husband. He came sometime in mid night and sat next to me. I was silent and breathing heavily. He had taken out her clothes and been in under garments. Then, he started removing my saari and made me half nude. My breath went fast and warm and my boobs were going up and down. He was smiling and starting playing with my hairs and suddenly pulled my hairs and started kissing forcibly. I got scared and asked him to do slow but he was not stopped and removed my all clothes and removed his also. OMG! his black big dick was jumping and making me scared. I was seeing my small pussy and his big dick and wondering how a big dick goes inside such a small hole.


Shravan was a great kisser and his wild kisses made me horny and I really wanted to be treated badly. I started pushing and pulling Shravan’s chest hairs. He smiled and took me in her strong arms and kept his big lips on my pussy. He was rubbing his lips on my pussy and his tongue was licking my small pink pussy. I was moaning in pleasure. My soft and warm voice sounding crazy in pleasure and now I wanted a full satisfaction. I had taken his dick in my hand and started pulling as my friend told. He started laughing and helped to how to handle a dick and masturbate it. His dick was really big. I was feeling very horny and wanted to taste his dick also. Shravan layed me on bed and started rubbing his dick on my pussy door. My pussy was completely wet due to pre cum and Shravan made her dick wet by applying much oil and also applied some oil in my pussy too.


He opened my pussy with his fingers and started pushing his dick with help of other hand. I was feeling something going inside me and it was getting really tight. Suddenly, I shouted with pain, OMG! Shravan had pushed his entire dick inside my pussy and due to wetness, his dick went inside without any trouble. My pussy was complete stuck and I felt like some hot iron rod put inside my pussy. It was paining and burning too much. Shravan had parked his dick inside my pussy for some time and then started stroking slowing-slowing. I wanted to shout but he pulled me over and filled my mouth with his mouth and started kissing. I was so horny and wanted him more widely. He started pushing his dick deeper and deeper and his every stroke was like a hammer. It had gone deep inside my pussy and pumping me hard. I didn’t realize that how many times I cummed but I wanted him more. I was in his strong arm and he was not pushing his dick else he was pulling my butts and making my ass moving fast to be deep inside.


He stood up from bed and took me to wall and bends me against wall and started kissing my butts too. I really didn’t know what he was up to and then I felt he was applying some oil on my asshole too. I was scared and turned to him and asked to do fuck my asshole but Shravan didn’t listened and turned me and without losing much time, he kept his dick on my asshole and stroked it hard. His half dick was inside my asshole and I was shouting with pain. He put some clothes my mouth to stop my cry and bend my back and opened my butts roughly with his hands and started stroking again. This time, his entire big dick been inside my asshole and he was pushing it harder and harder. He pushed his fingers inside my pussy and started fucking my pussy with his finger too. It was really messy but I was enjoying as it was going wild. I was not aware that I have suck kind of high and wild sexual urge and Shravan was the right guy to make me satisfy.


I had cum a lot and now Shravan also started stroking fast and filled my asshole with his cum. I passed the gas and his all cum got out. Shravan fucked me so hard that I was not able to even stand. He took me his arms and helped me to lay on bed. He fucked me trice that night. My body was paining in morning. Her mother came to me and gave me hot milk and applied some medicine at my parts. She smiled and said you will enjoy him entire life. Those words are still true and whenever Shravan fuck me, He fucked me hard and I enjoy him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment